Alpine Pistes: 187 km Resort Altitude: 1.427 meter
Cross Country: 111 km Skiing Altitude: 2.750 meter
Listed below are all the links, you need for booking your holiday directly:
- View Pistemap
- View Webcam
- Click here for Ski Rental in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Click here for Ski School in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Click here for Ski Passes in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Click here for Transfers to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- Click here for Innsbruck Airport
- Click here for Car Rental
Tyrol's ski dimension, a merger of the ski areas Serfaus and Fiss-Ladis, covers an elavation of between 1,200 and 2,800 metres and is more than just a joint ski pass. For beginners and advanced skiers alike as well as for the whole family, the range of slopes on the plateau is ideal: wide pistes with plenty of space - even for carving - provide skiing pleasure at all levels of difficulty.
With its unique range of attractions for children, Tyrol's ski dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is the top family ski area in the Alps.
From a large variety of child-friendly accommodations through to special-reserved childrens' zones within the skiing area (Kinderschneealm Serfaus and Berta's Kinderland Fiss) with special attractions.