About Mammoth Mountain
If this is your first Mammoth ski holiday, expect to be amazed. As its name suggests, Mammoth Mountain is absolutely huge - 11,000 feet high, with a spectacular 3,500 acres of skiable terrain. Even better, there?s a consistent annual 32 feet of powder snow, and a really long season. You could be in Mammoth skiing anytime between November and as late as July.
The incredible steep and deep skiing here means that the resort offers a real challenge to experts, but beginners and intermediates will find plenty to enjoy too. A Mammoth ski holiday can happily accommodate off-piste adventurers
The Clocktower Cellar Bar at Alpenhof Lodge always has a good atmosphere. On-slope bars include The Mill, Thunderbar (both in the Main Lodge area), The Canyon Bar and the Yodler at Mammoth Mountain Inn. Whiskey Creek is a lively spot for late-night partying and in the New Village you can visit Hennessy’s, Lakanaki and Dublin’s.
There is a great selection of around 50 restaurants in Mammoth Lakes town, catering for most tastes and pockets, many of which have live music ranging from rock music to jazz and blues.
* There are regular FREE shuttles running between the town and the slopes.
* Over 3,500 Skiable Acres Including 150 Runs Serviced by 27 Lifts
* An Average of 30ft of Snow Each Winter and 300 Days of Sunshine a Year
* Number-1 Snowboard Park in California
Listed below are all the links you need, to book your holiday directly:
- View Pistemap
- View Webcam
- Click here for Ski Rental
- Click here for Ski School
- Click here for Ski Passes
- Click here for Car Rental
Where to stay
Show on map