Canazei is situated at the head of the picturesque Fassa Valley. With real Italian atmosphere, it enjoys an enviable position in the heart of the "Dolomiti Superski" area, offering more than 1000kms of scenic interconnected pistes.
Skiers take the central Belvedere gondola to directly link into the superb Sella Ronda circuit whilst non-skiers are entertained with valley walks, cross country trails and a spa centre. Canazeis centre has shops and terrace cafés to soak up the winter sun.
For après-ski there are several bars and stübes to choose from: try the lively Husky Bar where you can dance into the early hours. Campitello isa pretty and tranquil village, its Col Rodella cable car enables skiers to beat the queues and be first on the slopes.
* Marcialonga cross-country skiing competition in January
* Ice skating in nearby Alba
* Slalom course
* Heliskiing on the Marmolada glacier
* Winter walking
* Eghes public spa centre and pool
* Ski excursions to Hidden Valley
* Sledge riding
Alpine Pistes: 1.188 km
Resort Altitude: 1.460 meter
Skiing Altitude: 2.950 meter
Listed below are all the links you need, to book your holiday directly:
- View Pistemap
- View Webcam
- Click here for Ski Rental
- Click here for Ski School
- Click here for Ski Passes